Hello everyone and a very happy Friday to you all!
The sun is shining and we have our summer back. Smiles.
Today is the start of a brand new challenge over on the Friday Colouring Group at The Outlawz.
Our theme this week is Chocolate for National Chocolate Day, and I got to play with Conie Fong’s Bella Stamp available from Sweet Pea Stamps, who is our lovely sponsor for the month of July.
To bring this one to life I used my Copics in the following shades:-
Frills & Ribbon.
My sentiment is my own, handwritten one.
My design paper is from an old digital download from Bearly Mine Designs.
And my embossed card was created by using my Darice Hearts Embossing Folder. It is only a small one, so I had to very carefully line up the hearts and emboss twice, to make the embossing fit my square card size.
I went CAS with this one, because I love Connie’s image so much I wanted her centre stage. Smiles.
Those pearls are white ones, coloured with my E49 Copic Marker.
The challenges I would love to enter into with my chocolate themed card are:-
1. Simon Says Stamp – Furry Friends.
2. Crafting With Attitude – Anything Goes.
3. If You Gave A Crafter A Cooke – Colour/Picture Inspiration.
4. Word Art Wednesday – Anything (Family Friendly) Goes.
5. Crafty Sentiments – Sweet.
6. Inky Chics – My Furry Friend.
7. Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes.
8. Through The Craftroom Door – Anything Goes.
9. Bunny Zoe’s – Furry Friends.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hugs & Happy Crafting Everyone!